Youth Fellowship for Jr. & Sr. High Students
- Where: The Modular at Meadowbrooke Church (north-west building)
- When: Sunday evenings from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ. (Col 1:28)
- Worship Service (Sunday 9:30 and 11:00am) – The Way Youth Fellowship at Meadowbrooke Church is a ministry of the Church and should not be separated from it. It is crucial for the students to be a part of the entire body and to fellowship together in unity. It is my conviction that the student should take part in the main worship service first and not replace it with the youth service.
- Sunday Morning Prayer (10:30-11:00 am) – On Sunday’s between the firsts and second service, we will have a time were we focus on prayer. This may be small groups broken up by age and/or gender or as a larger group.
- Student Worship Gathering (Sunday 6:00-8:00 pm) – Worship in song and preaching of the Word to the group are the main dynamics of this meeting. It will also give the students a time to come together for fellowship and encouragement.
- Small Discipleship Groups (Wednesday 6:00-8:00 pm) – This is a time for smaller groups to gather in an intimate setting for studying God’s Word, sharing, fellowship, and accountability. This happens with two leaders and students of the same gender. This often takes place in a student or leader’s home during the week. There may be times when small groups follow a Worship Gathering to discuss the subject that was taught more thoroughly.
- Activities and Events – Meadowbrooke Church student ministry will often have activities and events that happen throughout the week. It is my conviction however, that these activities and events should always have a purpose. They are usually centered on a time of fun with others from the group. However, it will also have the purpose of edifying one another, building unity within the group, and bringing glory to God at the same time. Activities and events will not dominate the student ministry within the local Church structure. Our call in local church ministry is the shepherding and discipleship of students. We cannot and will not embrace the cultures desire to entertain our youth.
- Reaching Our Community for Christ – The students will have the opportunity to live out the two greatest commandments by loving God and loving people as we fulfill the Great Commission. These opportunities will often take place during their small group times. Each small group will prayerfully consider where God would have them serve in their communities.
- The Way Drop-In (TBD) – Meadowbrooke Church drop in gives us the opportunity love our community and invest in the lives of the youth that live here. Our drop in is a haven where youth can come and unwind after school and learn about the hope that can only be found in Christ
Contact Bryan Standerwick at 920-285-0610 or email@example.com.